4 September 2014

THE RUBY CIRCLE

THIS JUST IN...

That's right guys, its here! After an incredibly long wait, we finally get to see The Ruby Circle cover. The book itself comes out February 10, 2015. That's like more than a few months away but I have faith that it will be worth the wait. Richelle Mead never disappoints.

If you have not heard of the Bloodlines series, which I think is unlikely, click here.


And in case you haven't heard of the Vampire Academy series, which is highly recommended before you start the Bloodlines series, click here.

I recently finished reading the Silver Shadows and at the risk of getting sent to an re-education center for saying this, I did not like the ending at all. It was too rushed and dramatic for me. I love Sydrian but this is so not where I had imagined them heading. I read a few reviews and it seems like everyone is content with the ending. So it must just be me, which makes me feel like a total debbie downer. But I can't help it.

Though I have a feeling Richelle Mead has something up her sleeve for the Ruby Circle. Every time I finish one of her books, I find myself sitting there like an idiot with my jaw sweeping the floor.

Oh well, I'll just have to wait and see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment