4 September 2014

A THOUSAND PIECES OF YOU

A Thousand Piece of You is the first book in the Redbird series by Claudia Gray.


I can't remember how I came across this book but I did, and it got me really excited. These days, I find it really refreshing to find a book that doesn't involve werewolves or vampires. Now that the Twilight craze is over, I have no interest in these creatures at all.

I can't believe I just said that...

I remember a time where all I wanted was to read books about vampires and werewolves. Twilight had me hung up badly on these creatures. I turned to books like Dinner with a Vampire and the Vampire Academy for a fix.

But after reading Vampire Academy, I was hooked for life. I forgot completely about Twilight. It was that vampires that got me interested but in the end, it was the amazing and witty characters that stole my heart. I became an instant Richelle Mead fan.

After my need for vampire books died out, I started reading other stuff, which led me to read The Mediator series by Meg Cabot. And that's when I started obsessing about ghosts. Reading this, you probably think I'm crazy. Who the hell obsesses about ghosts, right? But before you write me off as completely insane, just read the book. I can say with absolute certainty, you will understand my craze for the sexy Jesse De Silva. The hot Spanish ghost that haunts the main character Suze's bedroom.

Anyway, back to A Thousand...

When I read the Synopsis, it came off as really sciency.  A world with science is a world full of endless possibilities, which I personally find pretty darn awesome! Who doesn't want to time travel? or hop over to a parallel universe and check the other you out. That's my cup of tea right there. But if there's no romance, I'm out. There's Paul, who I think could be a possible love interest for the main character but he's wanted for the death of her father. So, there might be a slight problem with that, yeah know.


If you'd like to know more about this book or author, click here or here.







No comments:

Post a Comment