4 September 2014

THE MEDIATOR SERIES

I'm stunned.


After I recently read some news concerning this series, I went and searched for it on Facebook. I was really surprised to see how very little likes it has. 11,872 likes is just really upsetting. This book is brilliant and deserves a hell lot more likes than this.

I must do something about this -_-

On to other news, I am happy to announce that the 7th book in this series is in the works. I loved the ending of this series but the fact that it was coming to an end pretty much sucked. But thankfully it sucks not anymore. I can't wait to bury myself in the lives of my two favorite book characters; Suze Simon and Jesse De Silva.


What's it about?

Okay, so Suze Simon is a Mediator. She sees ghosts and they won't leave her alone. When Suze moves to California to live with her mom, step-dad and step-brothers, she's determined to put everything behind her and start fresh. But then she meets Jesse De Silva, who is the hot Spanish ghost haunting her bedroom. 

That's all I'm going to say, I'd go find a copy if I were you. 

If you're into ghost, haunted houses, cemeteries and exorcism, you will love this series!

No comments:

Post a Comment